1.2.07

Photos From the Archives

Richard Newell aka King Biscuit Boy with Kelly Jay
puttin' out the Boogie Woogie at the Ontario Place Forum
(Photo: Lily Sazz)

Over the years I have been lucky enough to play with some great musicians. I tried to learn a little something from each one. I have an archive of pictures, posters, recordings, and all kinds of odds and ends. Over the next while I'd like to share some of them with you.

One of the great experiences of my musical life was playing in the band Crowbar. Working with Richard Newell aka King Biscuit Boy was a once in a lifetime chance. We had many trips to interesting places, met and made so many friends, and played a ton of music. Each and every time out was quite interesting and an experience. The above photo is from The Ontario Place Fourm. We played there on a show with Ronnie Hawkins. The stage was circular and moved 360 degrees as I remember.

No comments: