2.5.07

The Last Painting Sold

Waterfall 7


This painting is the last painting I ever sold. I've often been asked why I don't sell the paintings. I do sell prints of the paintings in various forms, but stopped selling the original paintings many years ago. I have had them in shows numerous times, and certainly have had offers but... you may have had the experience in your life of selling something and then realizing you should have never sold it in the first place! I tried to buy this painting back but the owner was reluctant to part with it after spending so much time and energy getting me to sell it in the first place. lol
The painting is about 2 feet by 3 feet roughly and now hangs in a popular Canadian bed and breakfast. The painting has a good home and is featured among other pieces of original artwork that are throughout the B&B.

1 comment:

Samanta Santisi said...

Lovely... You are a wonderful painter