16.8.07

Paintings I no longer have

Mountain Garland
As I had mentioned in a previous post I don’t like to sell my paintings and stopped doing that a number of years ago. I thought I would do a bit with the paintings I no longer have because…I sold them! They are all in private collections all over the place, and while I no longer own the paintings, part of the sales agreement was that I would retain ownership of the image while the collector would own the physical painting.

Most, but not all, of the next series have never been shown before outside of the various collector’s domain. I have kept a record of who owns what paintings and out of respect for the collectors will not list who owns what. It is just “Private Collection”. I will post these in a series and I hope you enjoy the paintings I no longer have! lol

No comments: